Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On Photography

Pre-trip, whenever I mentioned that I would be traveling with Jennifer Pinkerton, people would become really excited, gushing about how we'd have awesome pictures to share.

I'm thrilled to confirm they were correct.


Jennifer has a talent for photography, especially photography of the lifestyle portrait persuasion.

To be frightfully honest, she is the only person who takes pictures of me that I like. And even when I had Africa hair, she upheld that tradition.

Plus, she captured this moment from our safari, which has quickly become my favorite picture thus far from the trip.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yay! :)

Brittany said...

una jirafa!!

Amy said...

great pictures!

Lector Benevole said...

oh wow. there are real live giraffes in uganda! i'm learning so much from your trip. :-)