Monday, November 15, 2010

"Attention: Your Trip to Entebbe, Uganda is about to Begin"

I just got an email. Now, granted, I get lots of emails. But this email was particularly exciting.

It was from TripIt.com.

Subject:

Your trip to Entebbe, Uganda is about to begin

Oh oh oh.
Really???
Reeeeeallllllyyy????

I've been in Canada for the past few days (another story for another day) and while I've been gone, Chrissy has been telling you how Africa has become a part of her heart ... and now her life. And, actually, I didn't know most of the story. I mean, I knew the story...but I didn't know the story. I knew the facts, but I didn't piece it all together to see the whole picture. Its amazing to me to see how its all come together, how we have both gone from don't-send-me-to-Africa-EVER to being-so-excited-we're-dancing-around-our-respective-offices-annoying-our-coworkers.

I'm inspired. (Also by her use of colors.)

I'm going to try write my Africa story.
After I finish getting over Canadian jetlag.
And before I actually get on the next airplane.
And while I'm panicking about all the packing that needs to be done.

No comments: